If there is an up-and-coming gymnast or stuntman among your relatives and friends, then you will know the importance of daily practice. Of course, watching them tossing and turning in the backyard or concrete basement may scare you. However, there is now a product that allows them to soft-land during training without being hurt, and that is the Air Track.
The tumble mat is a cushion of air that looks like a long, narrow rectangle. The narrowest mat is about three feet wide, but the longest can be twenty feet. These MATS provide an elastic surface and are more versatile than other tumbling MATS or trampolines. Not only can you use them for tumbling, but they can also be deflated for compact storage when not in use.
Do not underestimate the air floor mat. Although it is only a small piece of mat, it brings you many benefits and can be used for various activities.
- Reduces the chance of injury, keeps you injury-free during training, and definitely helps you focus on your exercise without worrying about being scratched and injured when you accidentally fall.
- For beginner tumblers, the aerial track is amazing at dispelling fear of dangerous techniques and giving them a needed confidence boost.
- Advanced and more adventurous gymnasts use different air cushions to enrich their routines and push themselves to new limits.
- Because of its portability, it can be easily moved from one place to another. When not in use, you can roll it up and store it under your bed, on a shelf, in the trunk of your car, or in the corner of your room because it takes up very little space.
- You can either exercise or meditate on Air Track. Using Air Track can bring a lot of fun to your life.
Air track products have become essential equipment in gymnastics and play an important role in helping gymnasts improve their ability effectively. They are thick enough to support the user’s body and withstand the impact of the user, to protect them from the danger of a heavy fall. It’s rugged, it stays still when the athlete jumps or rolls, and it doesn’t move around as you might expect. It can be used indoors or outdoors, and sometimes if you need more space to practice, just connect two or more tumble mats together to form a larger area to suit your needs.
The benefits of air track are far more than these. The only limitation is your imagination!